[lustre-devel] LUSTRE_LNET_CONFIG_UTILITY in lnet SysV script

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Wed Jan 4 17:36:09 PST 2017

lnetctl is currently an optional build, and its build is not even
enabled by default in the lustre spec file.  To use lnetctl exclusively,
we would need lnetctl's build would need to be unconditional.

I don't have a problem with making the lnetctl build unconditional.  I'm
not sure why it was done that way.  Perhaps someone else can comment on
that.

When/if lnetctl is built unconditionally, it would be nice to purge the
"DLC" terminology from the code.

Chris