[lustre-devel] testing lustre

NeilBrown neilb at suse.com
Wed Feb 7 13:31:54 PST 2018

Hi,
 I've set up a little virtual cluster to run the sanity tests.
 One problem I have is that the test harness expects that after it
 creates a filesystem, the label (reported by e2label) will
 spontaneously change from e.g. "lustre:MDT-0000" to "lustre-MDT-0000"
 and that doesn't happen for me.
 If I go and change the label manually while the test is waiting,
 then the test continues and appears to run correctly.

 Can anyone tell me what this name change in meant to indicate, when
 where in the code it is expected to happen?

Thanks,
NeilBrown