[lustre-devel] Maloo Unscheduled Maintenance

Leonel Ochoa lochoa at whamcloud.com
Tue Jan 29 13:12:07 PST 2019

NOTICE TO ALL MALOO USERS

The Maloo web server has been down since yesterday 1/28 due to unscheduled maintenance, at present we expect the downtime to last all of today 1/29 and possibly tomorrow 1/30 as well. Once service has been restored we’ll post a notification to this mailing list.

Gerrit can still receive patches and Autotest will continue to run test sessions while Maloo remains offline, once the server is back up all pending results and gerrit +/- notifications (from Maloo) will be sent for all completed tests.

Thank you for your patience.

Lee Ochoa
lochoa at whamcloud.com<mailto:lochoa at whamcloud.com>