[lustre-devel] Maloo Unscheduled Maintenance

Leonel Ochoa lochoa at whamcloud.com
Wed Jan 30 20:49:36 PST 2019

UPDATE:

Maloo is back up…but not fully restored yet. For the time being you’ll notice the following things:

  1.  Test queue pages DO show accurate state of ongoing tests in Autotest
  2.  The main test session page is missing results from 1/19 – 1/30, these results will start getting ingested from oldest to newest, please be patient and all results will eventually show up
  3.  For test sessions EARLIER than 1/19, sub test and test log pages are missing and will slowly populate, also from oldest to newest, also please be patient
I’ll be sending periodic updates as we fill in the missing data

Lee Ochoa
lochoa at whamcloud.com<mailto:lochoa at whamcloud.com>