[lustre-devel] Gerrit option - build only one backend

Andreas Dilger adilger at whamcloud.com
Tue Jan 28 12:36:24 PST 2020

The fstype option affects the testing, because this is "Test-Parameters:", not "Build-Parameters:". :-)

The zfs vs. ldiskfs option mostly only affects the osd-ldiskfs and oss-zfs, and the matching mount.lustre helpers. All of the rest of the code should be independent of the backing filesystem.

Cheers, Andreas