[lustre-devel] Gerrit option - build only one backend

Anna Fuchs anna.fuchs at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jan 29 06:18:26 PST 2020

I see, but are there any "build-parameters" I can set? I haven't seen
anything like that in another commits.

I want to prevent the osd-ldiskfs to be built since my stuff involves
experimental interface changes for the backend and this build will fail
at the moment.

None of the tests will run if any build fails, am I right? I wanted to
have first some reviews before I change everything.

So either I (currently unnecessarily) adjust the ldiskfs path just for
the build to pass or.. is there any or?

Thanks,

Anna