[lustre-devel] Lustre Arm stuff status and work plan

Oleg Drokin green at whamcloud.com
Mon Dec 27 07:23:48 PST 2021

> On Dec 27, 2021, at 2:56 AM, Xinliang Liu <xinliang.liu at linaro.org> wrote:
>
> And if we run some kind of tests externally in our end, we can see the test result (pass or not, running log link) displayed on the gerrit patch page as the community running tests.
> We want to make our test results public to the Lustre community, so that developers can see the test results and adjust the patch if necessary. Thus avoiding breaking previous Arm work.
> That can be made via reporting results into Maloo DB, right? Am I understanding correctly?

In general people are more likely to see results when you post a comment to gerrit with said results.
Maloo is just one place to link to to actually let people see the results, but you can link to external resources too
like e.g. gatekeeper janitor helper does or assuming the information is small enough it could be entirely contained
in the comment (like say for a build failure)