[lustre-devel] The Progress of Arm64 External Tester and Builder

Kevin Zhao kevin.zhao at linaro.org
Fri Apr 22 00:23:50 PDT 2022

Hi Lustre,

Xinliang and I are from Linaro, and we’ve worked on Lustre on the Arm64 for
several months. Now we’ve enabled the external Arm64 builder and test.

The external arm64 CI architecture is like below:

We’ve set up an external Jenkins to handle this. Currently, it is on an
self-setup jenkins  <http://213.146.155.72:8080/>

Now we have:

   -

   Lustre Build Job