[Lustre-discuss] How to multi client test

Kazuki Ohara ohara at rd.scei.sony.co.jp
Tue Nov 6 02:33:03 PST 2007

Hi,
thank you all,
but..

The test I want to do is function tests for stability evaluation
but not for performance test. I know stress tests such as benchmark
programs are also useful for stability evaluation purpose, but,
I am searching more specialized tools that evaluate the stability
under multi client, simultaneous accesses. For example, sanity.sh,
provided by Lustre, only evaluates single client environment
but I would like to have similar programs do the same
for multi client, simultaneous accesses.

If someone knows such tool, please let me know.

Regards,
Kazuki Ohara