[Lustre-discuss] Fwd: lustre 1.6.3 prod - client kernel panic

Matt mattmoran76 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 04:51:10 PST 2007

Cheers Balagopal! I was in the process of building my own kernel, which
looks to have worked - I got the rpms in the build directory.

But I followed your commands to enable me to build it under the Centos5 with
the lustre kernel source installed.  Working like a charm now!

How did you see if the interface was dropping frames?