[Lustre-discuss] Lustre 1.6.3 - where are the bug fixes?

Kilian CAVALOTTI kilian at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 12 10:29:51 PDT 2007

Hi Jim,

On Friday 12 October 2007 09:31:46 am Jim Garlick wrote:
> I will say in CFS's defense that we abuse Lustre in ways that not all
> customers do,

We all abuse Lustre one way or another. :)

Considering the astonishing performance Lustre gives our users, and
since most of them are not accustomed to that from their past
experience, they sometimes tend to see it as a ressource they can
stress shamelessly. Which at least gives us the opportunity to fill up
some bug reports. :)

Cheers,
--
Kilian