[Lustre-discuss] Recommended 10 GigE cards for Lustre?

Daire Byrne Daire.Byrne at framestore-cfc.com
Tue Apr 8 02:48:11 PDT 2008

Klaus,

We use Myricom 10G cards and have found them to be reliable and good performers. They support the "MX" driver which is a lower latency kernel bypass driver (which we don't use). Driver is in the kernel too so no messing about when doing kernel releases.

I have no idea how it stacks up against the competition but it works for us.

Daire