[Lustre-discuss] LMT 2.6.0

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Wed Apr 9 11:57:01 PDT 2008

Hi Jim,

Hmmm, good to know ... does LMT support shell call-outs? If so, it would be
easy enough to have it populate a Ganglia receptor using gmetric (using the
older pre-3.1.x framework) ... not sure about recording from Ganglia to
mysql, although it would record historical data using rrdtool.

Klaus

On 4/9/08 11:32 AM, "Jim Garlick" <garlick at llnl.gov>did etch on stone
tablets: