[Lustre-discuss] LMT 2.6.0

Jim Garlick garlick at llnl.gov
Wed Apr 9 12:17:26 PDT 2008

If the goal is to get lustre data into ganglia and use existing
mechanisms to look at the data, LMT is probably not the right path.

But if you wanted to set up LMT and just replace the back-end data
collection mechanism, that is probably doable.  I'm afraid my
knowledge of ganglia falls short here but I would assume you could
craft a shell script that feeds lustre /proc values to gmetric
or write some sort of "native" ganglia module to do the job more
efficiently.

Jim