[Lustre-discuss] LMT 2.6.0

Herb Wartens wartens2 at llnl.gov
Thu Apr 10 03:53:30 PDT 2008

Klaus,
As the LMT backend is currently a set of Cerebro modules, it does not have
to ability to support callouts on its own.  Cerebro supports the callouts
that you would be looking for with cerebro-stat.

As Jim mentioned you need the listener (monitor module), to populate the
mysql database if you want to use the LMT clients since they contact the
databse for their information.

-Herb