[Lustre-discuss] Download Problems with lustre 1.6.4.3

Chris Worley worleys at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:36:44 PDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Michael Sternberg <sternberg at anl.gov> wrote:
> I had success the other day at Sun's official download site - looks
>  like the issues it had are fixed.

Except the download site shows a newer RHEL kernel, which may fix the
performance issues Lustre patches introduced into the RHEL
2.6.9-67.0.4 kernel:

http://downloads.lustre.org/public/kernels/rhel4/linux-2.6.9-67.0.7.EL.tar.bz2

...and OFED 1.3:

http://downloads.lustre.org/public/OFED/OFED-1.3.tgz

So, it looks like something is available past 1.6.4.3 but is not
available on the download site or the SUN site.

Chris