[Lustre-discuss] Nodes claim error with files, then say everything is fine.

Chris Worley worleys at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:36:39 PDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Brian J. Murrell <Brian.Murrell at sun.com> wrote:

> Given the amount of debug provided, this looks like it could be bug
> 16534 which is on my plate to test the solution for and land.

Would you like me to add my complete RPC log to this bug report?

What distro/kernel are they running?

Note that I didn't have this error using RHEL4/5 with 1.6.4.2 clients
and a 1.6.4.3 servers.

This problem doesn't start immediately after reboot.  I'm guessing
it's correlated w/ somebody's job, and they haven't complained... so I
don't know who's doing what to put the client in this state.

Chris