[Lustre-discuss] lustre + debian

Robert LeBlanc robert at leblancnet.us
Fri Aug 15 09:48:42 PDT 2008

You should be able to use official Debian mirrors, that is all that we used,
you don't have to build your own packages from scratch either as the
packages are already in Lenny. Just apt-get the packages that he built:

lustre-utils        #Userspace lustre util
lustre-dev          #Development headers
lustre-source       #Source for the kernel module
lustre-tests        #Test suite
linux-patch-lustre  #Patch for the linux kernel.

And the kernel-source and just skip down to where he builds his kernel.

Robert

--
Robert LeBlanc
Life Sciences Computer Support