[Lustre-discuss] lustre + debian

David Brown dmlb2000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 14:33:40 PDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Robert LeBlanc <robert at leblancnet.us> wrote:
> You should be able to use official Debian mirrors, that is all that we used,
> you don't have to build your own packages from scratch either as the
> packages are already in Lenny. Just apt-get the packages that he built:
>
> lustre-utils        #Userspace lustre util
> lustre-dev          #Development headers
> lustre-source       #Source for the kernel module
> lustre-tests        #Test suite
> linux-patch-lustre  #Patch for the linux kernel.
>
> And the kernel-source and just skip down to where he builds his kernel.
>
> Robert

Just thought I'd mention the package repository that I maintain as
well for debian/ubuntu lustre packages

http://www.pdsi-scidac.org/repository/debian
http://www.pdsi-scidac.org/repository/ubuntu

I rebuild the latest packages from debian and build them for all
distributions (except for ubuntu/intrepid and debian/experimental) of
debian and ubuntu.

If you don't want to build everything on your own using mine is what
its there for.

Thanks,
- David Brown