[Lustre-discuss] Bug 15912

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Mon Aug 18 17:16:42 PDT 2008

Hi,
I never did get a reply for this.  We are faced with planned
production on Monday, so we could really use some guidance.

What is the quickest work around for working around bug 15912,  there
are patches now but they are for unreleased versions.  We need a
solution for the current 1.6.5.1.

Can I change the MGSSPEC for the OST's after the fact? And will that
work?
How would this be done?

Thanks ahead of time.

Brock Palen