[Lustre-discuss] LBUG on client: Found existing inode ... in lock

Erich Focht efocht at hpce.nec.com
Thu Aug 21 07:40:54 PDT 2008

Thanks, Brian.

A more general comment: what is the use of invisible bugs, anyway? I
suppose the bug has been set "private" by the reporter. Wouldn't it
actually make sense to have all bugs open, such that others are warned
of the issue? Guess if somebody doesn't want to disclose the company
on behalf of which the bug was reported, a mechanism for anonymizing the
reporter would make more sense. Anyway, I feel like hiding bugs is bad
in an open source project.

Regards,
Erich