[Lustre-discuss] Download lustre 1.6.6

rishi pathak mailmaverick666 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 23:09:41 PST 2008

HI,
           It was not working yesterday. Today I am able to download. May be
it was due to internet cable cut since browsing speed also was slow.
Thanks

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Terry Rutledge <Terry.Rutledge at sun.com>wrote:

>  Rishi,
>
> Please let me know which files you were trying to download.
> I just tested a few files from different OS/Platform areas
> and they all seemed to work just fine for me.
>
> Please let me know.
>
> Terry
>

> rishi pathak wrote:
>
> i am unable to download lustre 1.6.6 , links does seems to be broken but
> its not working
>
> --
> Regards--
> Rishi Pathak
> Pune-Maharastra

Regards--
Rishi Pathak
National PARAM Supercomputing Facility
Center for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC)
Pune University Campus,Ganesh Khind Road
Pune-Maharastra