[Lustre-discuss] Benchmarking Lustre

Aaron Knister aaron at iges.org
Mon Feb 11 08:24:26 PST 2008

What kind of benchmarks are you looking for? Throughput? IOPS? What
kind of hardware do you have to benchmark a filesystem on? I could
probably help you run some tests on my setup if you were interested.
The tools I use are bonnie and iozone and theres another too but I
can't think of the name. I think it's xdd or something like that.

-Aaron