[Lustre-discuss] lustre can not mounted problem

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Tue Jan 8 11:27:51 PST 2008

If you¹re using IPoIB, you can use standard TCP/IP diagnostic tools the same
way you would on an Ethernet link (ifconfig, ping, traceroute, telnet, etc.)

If you¹re using a copper-to-optical converter in your data path as well, the
Emcore MIAs have link lights on them which will tell you if a physical link
is present (check the documentation). I know with STP InfiniBand connectors,
there is some ambiguity about terminology with some vendors and
manufacturers, and the fibre arrangement doesn¹t provide a lot of wiggle
room.

Klaus

On 1/7/08 7:56 PM, "Changer Van" <changerv at gmail.com>did etch on stone
tablets: