[Lustre-discuss] missing manpages - or: what sense do these programs have

Patrick Winnertz patrick.winnertz at credativ.de
Wed Jan 9 05:26:10 PST 2008

Hello,
as one of the debian maintainers I would like to get to know which sense
these programs have (in order to write the manpages).
I found nowhere informations on how to use these programs, so they are in
fact atm useless for users.

 - lst
 - lstclient
 - ptlctl
 - wirecheck
 - routerstat
 - debugctl
 - llobdstat
 - ...

if some programs are only needed for development purposes please tell me
that... then I'll create some kind of devel package for them. (and remove
them from the lustre-utils package).

Some hints to docu I didn't find or explanation are welcome ;-)

Greetings
Patrick Winnertz

--
Patrick Winnertz
Tel.: +49 (0) 2161 / 4643 - 0

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz