[Lustre-discuss] Lustre Falling over

Wojciech Turek wjt27 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 11 11:09:24 PST 2008

Hi,

The reason is that we have quite stable configuration of lustre 1.6.3
and this is running on production system. We have plans to upgrade to
1.6.4.1 but first we need to test it. Experience taught us that
upgrading to the latest release is not always a good thing. Could you
give us some help with this patches?

Cheers,

Wojciech