[Lustre-discuss] mpi-io support

Jim Williams jwilliam at arsc.edu
Fri Jan 11 17:13:32 PST 2008

When running an earlier version of lustre (1.4.6) we had partial mpi-io support.
  Since upgrading to 1.4.11, that seems to have disappeared.  The version that
we're running is a local compile & 1.4.6 was provided by Sun when we deployed
the machine.  After searching the list archives I see references to the adio
driver in the contrib tree & I suspect that the person who built the version
that we're running didn't include it.  Is that the only missing component or do
I need to do anything else to get mpi-io to work?  Thanks in advance.
--
Jim Williams, CISSP CCNA		PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/
HPC Systems Analyst			ID 0x4C4D9F19

# find / -iname base -exec chown -R us {} \;