[Lustre-discuss] I had installed Lustre but.... [ ldiskfs.ko]

Kumar, Venkat Venkat.Kumar at lsi.com
Mon Jan 14 19:19:12 PST 2008

Yeah I succeeded in building the ldiskfs.ko.
I figured out that for old versions there is a common configuration file
for all the modules. So if you do a ./configure,make,make install
everything use to be fine.
But now we have a different configuration file for ldiskfs which you
will find in ldiskfs folder inside the main folder. So do a
./configure,make,make install respectively there. Make sure that you
apply the correct patches.

Thanks,
Venkat

PS: Please reply to the mailing list so that everybody will be aware of
this.