[Lustre-discuss] How to configure routing

Jerome, Ron Ron.Jerome at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Jan 16 13:19:05 PST 2008

The issue is the fact that the luster filesystem is on a private
(192.168.xxx.xxx) network and the client is on a public network, so
bidirectional ip traffic routing gets messy (NATing, port forwarding
etc).  I was hoping to avoid this by using a gateway lustre node that is
connected to both networks.

Ron.