[Lustre-discuss] Setting debug level in 1.6.5.1

Sheila Barthel Sheila.Barthel at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 9 05:19:30 PDT 2008

Perhaps you are looking at an older manual version? The current Lustre
manual (v1.12), available at http://manual.lustre.org, uses "lnet.debug"

http://manual.lustre.org/manual/LustreManual16_HTML/ConfiguringLustreNetwork.html#50446387_pgfId-5529

Sheila