[Lustre-discuss] 1.6.5.1 OSS crashes

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 09:56:55 PDT 2008

Robin,

Thankyou very much for helping with this.

I want to try kernel 2.6.25 or even 2.6.26. But its not a big deal, I
just patched my distro kernel and everything seems to work well.
I am hoping in the future lustre will become a deamon or a module
instead of patching the actual kernel source code. This is causing too
many pains