[Lustre-discuss] Performance parameters

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Tue Jun 10 11:56:08 PDT 2008

Hi Brian,

I know I can't have more than one MDT online for the same file system at the
same time, but I know it's possible to have one configured as a hot standby.
Are there any limits on the number of backup MDTs a given cluster can have?
I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but I'm curious.

cheers,
Klaus

On 6/10/08 10:10 AM, "Brian J. Murrell" <Brian.Murrell at Sun.COM>did etch on
stone tablets: