[Lustre-discuss] 1.6.5 and OFED?

Kilian CAVALOTTI kilian at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 17 16:14:22 PDT 2008

On Monday 16 June 2008 04:35:41 am Greenseid, Joseph M. wrote:
> Is there any word on when the IB packages might be making it up to
> the download site for 1.6.5?  As had been previously noted, they were
> missing when the rest of 1.6.5 was pushed.

I'd like to support this request, since this is part of the 1.6.5
Changelog:
"""
Severity: enhancement
Bugzilla: 15316
"""

Also, the download site lists lustre-client and lustre-client-modules
RPMs for RHEL5 and SLES10, but not for RHEL4 nor SLES9. Is that by
design, or are they missing too?

Thanks,
--
Kilian