[Lustre-discuss] MDT Failover not functioning properly with Lustre FS

Chadha, Narjit Narjit.Chadha at necam.com
Thu Mar 6 13:45:46 PST 2008

Hi Klaus,

Actually mgsnid and mgsnode appear to be interchangeable, but they
results are the same.

It is likely that the command lines being used are slightly incorrect in
that the [] syntax is getting mangled. I am using bash on Red Hat 5
though.

I wonder how the proper mount should look on the clients if I am using :
instead of [1-2] to designate the mgsnids(mgsnodes) on the OSSs.

Regards,

N.