[Lustre-discuss] [Fwd: Is IBRIX supported under Solaris 10]

Joe Georger jgeorger at ll.mit.edu
Fri Mar 7 05:56:10 PST 2008

We have an Ibrix system and it only runs on RHEL.  As a matter of fact,
their client software only ran on RHEL until we twisted their arm for a
SLES10 port (they refused to do 9).  That only took about 6 months!  Am
I happy with Ibrix?  What mailing list am I reading?

Oh, treat any claims of their feature support with suspicion.  Such as
individual file replication.

Joe