[Lustre-discuss] Lustre SNMP module

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Fri Mar 7 17:52:51 PST 2008

Hi Killian,

I was asking that same question a few months ago. I can send you my 1.6.2
spec file for reference ... That version also did not bundle the SNMP
library, so I ended up building it by recompiling the whole set of Lustre
RPMs to get what I needed, and then just dropped the DSO in place.

I'm curious as to what metrics you see to be useful -- I wasn't sure what to
look for, so while I installed the module, I haven't yet thought of good
things to ask of it.

cheers,
Klaus

On 3/7/08 5:01 PM, "Kilian CAVALOTTI" <kilian at stanford.edu>did etch on stone