[Lustre-discuss] Lustre Solution Delivery

Brennan James.E.Brennan at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 26 14:47:08 PDT 2008

What is the process for integrating a Lustre+SAMFS solution into an
existing customer environment. The plan is to have CRS build the
Lustre component, but Lustre and SAMFS will need to configured and
integrated into the customer computing environment. I am very
familiar  with the SAMFS integration, but not Lustre integration.

Do we have resources in PS to provide the integration? Is this done
by the CFS organization?

Also, a small scale benchmark of the solution may be required. Which
Benchmark center could provide Lustre support?

Thanks,

Jim Brennan
Digital Media Systems
Sun Systems Group