[Lustre-discuss] Lustre 1.6.5.1 on X4200 and STK 6140 Issues

Malcolm Cowe Malcolm.Cowe at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 7 09:04:22 PDT 2008

Brian (and company),

Thanks for taking an interest in this. I appreciate that you guys have a
lot on your plate, so I'm grateful for any feedback you can provide. As
requested, I have attached a transcript of the RPM installation process
as used against a completely clean RHEL 4.5 AS installation on an
X4200m2 server with PCIe Infiniband IB HCA.

Taking your advice on board regarding the OFED kernel modules, I am
going to try creating the file system using only that material supplied
as part of the Lustre download plus the RDAC kernel modules for the STK6140.

Regards,

Malcolm.