[Lustre-discuss] Test setup configuration

Deval kulshrestha deval.kulshrestha at progression.com
Tue Oct 14 23:05:40 PDT 2008

HI James
Thanks for "dmesg" pointer, I checked dmesg but didn't get any traces of
luster.

Do I also have to install patched kernel on luster client or just following
rpm's are sufficient.
lustre-1.6.5-2.6.9_67.0.7.EL_lustre.1.6.5smp.i686.rpm
lustre-modules-1.6.5-2.6.9_67.0.7.EL_lustre.1.6.5smp.i686.rpm

Regards

Deval

Message: 5