[Lustre-discuss] basic dump question for Lustre MDT

Tue Apr 21 05:04:47 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 09:38 +0100, Daire Byrne wrote:
> I have had limited success when doing that with ext3 in the past.

Hrm.  My experience with resizing ext3 (not ldiskfs -- I have no
experience trying to resize ldiskfs and/or lustre targets) is quite
different.  I somewhat frequently resize ext3 (and ext4 even)
filesystems with resize2fs, on-line even, and I cannot recall ever
having had a problem with it.

Although now that I have said that out loud... ~sigh~

b.