[Lustre-discuss] exporting lustre over nfs to osx

Michael Di Domenico mdidomenico4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:56:55 PDT 2009

it seems that everything is working, so long as i'm root.  when i try to do
operations on the nfs share as a regular user i'm getting i/o errors, both
cmdline and through the finder.
i created a directory as root and then chown'd it my user, switched to my
user in another terminal window and tried to touch a file

this seems to pop up in /var/log/messages on the nfs server

Apr 21 16:54:25 orange kernel: LustreError: 9357:0:(dir.c:384:ll_readdir())
error reading dir 95641/3917193484 page 0: rc -43
Apr 21 16:54:25 orange kernel: nfsd: non-standard errno: -43

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Michael Di Domenico <mdidomenico4 at gmail.com