[Lustre-discuss] Fw: Re: Clients frozen during pressure test

Lu Wang wanglu at ihep.ac.cn
Tue Aug 4 16:30:45 PDT 2009

Hi,
		After modification of TCP statck on OSS, it seems that failed clients can reconnect again. The pressure test has persisted  for 12 hours.
         "You should check for error messages on the server that might indicate
why it is having a problem.  If all of the clients are reporting the
same OSTs, possibly on the same OSS, then that is a good sign there is
something wrong with that OSS." --Different clients reported unconnection to different OSTs, so the problem might caused by a certain OST's failure.
Lu Wang
2009-08-05