[Lustre-discuss] Moving away from bugzilla

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Wed Aug 5 14:53:52 PDT 2009

Mag Gam wrote:
> Are there any plans to move away from Bugzilla for issue tracking? I
> have been lurking around https://*bugzilla.lustre.org for several
> months now and I still find it very hard to use, do others have the
> same feeling? or is there a setting or a preferred filter to see all
> the new bugs in 1.8 series?

I just want to voice for my support for Bugzilla.  I think it has been
really great to use.  Here are LLNL, we have probably opened hundreds of
 Lustre "issues" (bugs, trackers, future-improvement requests, etc.),
and bugzilla has been a pleasure to use.

I have been forced to use some other issue tracking systems in the past
that have made bugzilla seem a breath of fresh air in comparison.

Chris