[Lustre-discuss] "processing error" in log file?

Thu Aug 13 07:23:57 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 15:43 +0200, Wolfgang Stief wrote:
> Hi there!

Hi,

> I didn't find any document so far, where those error numbers are
> explained. I did also some grep through the source code. Since I'm no
> programmer at all, I'm not familiar in browsing through source code
> efficiently :-)

Without seeing the full context of the messages to which you are
referring, I can say that those values look like "errno"s.  I use the
following little script to resolve errnos to symbolic types:

#!/bin/bash

grep "	$1" /usr/include/*/*errno*

b.