[Lustre-discuss] SCSI driver problem on 2.6.22.19 + lustre 1.8.1?

Mon Aug 31 12:47:54 PDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-31 at 14:19 -0500, Nirmal Seenu wrote:

> I was running 1.8.0.1 without any problem on the same kernel(2.6.22.19)
> and all these problems started when I upgraded to 1.8.1 using the same
> kernel.

Just based on logic, if all that was changed was really only the Lustre
upgrade, that would certainly point to Lustre, however...

> The following Error messages and Call traces are generated when the
> machine is booted with the fibre connected and the machine pretty much
> becomes unresponsive at this point:

I don't see Lustre in any of those call traces.  Does all of this happen
even before the Lustre modules are loaded or only after?  That would be
a very interesting data point.

b.