[Lustre-discuss] SCSI driver problem on 2.6.22.19 + lustre 1.8.1?

Nirmal Seenu nirmal at fnal.gov
Mon Aug 31 13:57:21 PDT 2009

All these call traces are generated when the machine boots up and tries
to load the kernel and before the lustre modules are loaded(I don't load
them automatically during boot up). There is no kernel panic generated
but the kernel is unresponsive.

I could quickly try reverting one of the servers back to 1.8.0.1 to be
absolutely sure. I had these same servers in production use on 1.8.0.1
for a number of weeks before I upgraded it 1.8.1.

Nirmal