[Lustre-discuss] OFED - How to configure infiniband interface on Linux

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 18:13:40 PST 2009

Hi Guys,

I have another quick question.  I will need to configure my infiniband
interfaces and I guess the best method is to use the kernel-ib modules that
lustre.org provides instead of using the ones from the vendor.  Is there any
documentation that you can point me to that would help me configure these
new interfaces?  I am brand new to infiniband and don't have too much
experience with this.  I will be adding this to both a RHEL 5.3 and SLES 11
systems.

Thanks in advance.
-J