[Lustre-discuss] New to lustre - Help setting up Lustre

Girish Shilamkar Girish.Shilamkar at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 30 21:34:04 PST 2009

Ah, I see. I was actually referring to subject line of mail, you sent on
9th October. Anyways, regarding the packaging issue I will check with
our release manager to resolve this.

Regards,
-Girish