[Lustre-discuss] Recovery fails if clients not connected

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at technicolor.com
Wed Jan 21 11:42:01 PST 2009

Hrm, I think you¹re right, I¹m getting fuzzy on some of the details.
Andreas¹ posting explained it pretty clearly ... although I¹ve apparently
deleted somewhat foolishly. If you still have a copy of that message, would
you mind forwarding it to me?

cheers,
Klaus

On 1/21/09 9:13 AM, "Roger Spellman" <roger at terascala.com> etched on stone