[Lustre-discuss] Lustre Track at Regensburg HPC Consortium September 7-10

Dan Ferber Daniel.Ferber at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 15 09:31:09 PDT 2009

The following Lustre presentations are now scheduled for Tue-Thu September
8-10, with a Lustre Advanced Seminar on Monday September 7. An asterisk
designates a customer presentation.

There will be a few tours and a gala dinner. Registration early bird rate
thru July 31 is 100 Euros for the conference and 125 Euros for the Monday
seminars. We still have a few speaker slots available. Speakers can attend
the Monday seminars for free, and speaker early bird registration is just 50
Euros for the conference. See http://hpcworkshop.com/ for more info.

Lustre Track Talks
Lustre Roadmap, Ferber
Lustre Scalability and Technology, Barton
Lustre Clustered MetaData, Dilger
LUSTRE in the Automotive Industry, Kobras*
CERN Lustre Investigation, Wiebalck*
Lustre Release Mgmt, Gargeya
Sun Lustre Storage Server, Kling-Petersen
Lustre Community, Ferber
Lustre, ZFS, and Data Integrity, Dilger
Lustre QE, Gargeya
Lustre, SGE, and Physics Codes, Krivec*
Lustre Performance, Ferber

Dan Ferber
Sun Microsystems

--
Dan Ferber, Daniel.Ferber at Sun.com
+1 612-486-5167 (Rings my office and cell phones simultaneously)

------ End of Forwarded Message